GITMC focuses on the
– Development and extension of business contacts for Austrian Industry to International Companies and International markets
– Development of R&D projects in High-Tech Areas on European level
– Initiation and contribution to the settlement of International companies in Austria
GITMC’s priority business areas: Aerospace, Automotive, Renewable Energies.
Founder and Managing Partner GITMC is Dr. Ing. Klaus Dieter Bergner.
Klaus Bergner is an aviation engineer with a long lasting experience in international aerospace businesses.
He spent more than 35 years in the European Aerospace Industry
2000 – 2005: Senior Vice President Europe, Headquarters EADS Paris
2005 – 2010: Managing Director Euro Business Development in Austria
since 2009: Founder and Management Partner of GITMC.
Dipl. oec. Gabriele Schaal
studied international economics and business management in Germany and is authorized partner of GITMC.
– several years of working in various positions in the global automotive industry
– knows about market access and communication for Pharma Industry
– established Social Media Marketing knowledge and
supports smaller (start-up) businesses in their marketing and online-presence.
Gabriele takes care of operative businesses, financial affairs, office management and follow-up of businesses in GITMC.